The Society’s Annual General Meeting
will be held on Tuesday 30th May 2023 at 7:30 pm
The meeting will take place at the Old Library (formerly the Red Cross Hall), Pioneer Village, Silverdale. Members unable to attend in person may join the meeting by Zoom. A link to join the meeting will be e-mailed to those members for whom we hold a current e-mail address.
- Minutes of the 2022 AGM (download Minutes)
- Matters arising from the 2022 AGM minutes
- Financial report (download Financial Report)
- Chairperson’s annual report (download Chair’s report)
- Election of officers and committee members *
- Subscriptions for 2023/24 year (no change recommended)
- Any other business
*The officers of the Society comprise the Chairperson, Deputy Chairperson, Treasurer and Secretary, and the constitution requires at least two other committee members. Nominations for all of these positions will be accepted by mail (or email), to be received by the Secretary at PO Box 100132 North Shore, Auckland 0745, by Friday 26th May. Nominations may also be accepted from members attending the meeting. All nominees, proposers and seconders must be current financial members of the Society.