The Motuora Restoration Society’s Annual General Meeting
will be held on Tuesday 25th May, 2021 at 7:30 p.m
The meeting will take place at the Old Library (formerly Red Cross Hall), Pioneer Village, Silverdale. Alternatively, members have been e-mailed a link to join the meeting by Zoom.
1. Minutes of the 2020 AGM
2. Matters arising from the Minutes
3. Financial Report (copy posted on Chairperson’s Report webpage)
4. Chairperson’s Annual Report (copy posted on Chairperson’s Report webpage)
5. Election of Officers and Committee Members*
6. Subscriptions for the 2021/2022 year
7. Any other Business
*The officers of the Society comprise the Chairperson, Deputy Chairperson, Treasurer and Secretary, and the Constitution calls for at least two other committee members. Nominations for all these positions will be accepted by mail, to be received by the Secretary at PO Box 100132 North Shore, Auckland 0745, by Friday 21st May. Nominations will also be accepted from the floor at the meeting. All nominees, proposers and seconders must be financial members of the Society.