The Society’s Annual General Meeting
will be held on Tuesday 24th May, 2022 at 7:30 pm
The meeting will take place at the Old Library (formerly the Red Cross Hall), Pioneer Village, Silverdale. Alternatively, members have been e-mailed a link to join the meeting by Zoom.
- Minutes of the 2021 AGM
- Matters arising from the 2021 AGM minutes
- Financial Report (see Chairperson’s Report webpage)
- Chairperson’s Annual Report (see Chairperson’s Report webpage)
- Election of officers and committee members *
- Subscriptions for 2022/23 year (no change recommended)
- Any other business
*The officers of the Society comprise the Chairperson, Deputy Chairperson, Treasurer and Secretary, and the Constitution requires at least two other committee members. Nominations for all these positions will be accepted by mail, to be received by the Secretary at PO Box 100132 North Shore, Auckland 0745, by Friday 20th May. Nominations will also be accepted from the floor of the meeting. All nominees, proposers and seconders must be financial members of the Society.